Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The best feature of ICS do you like the most....

I heard that the closing of the application of multitasking is in The best feature of ICS do you like the most....  addition to the best features of the eye-candy. What do you like most recently with the Android OS?


Hard to say. When I mention that I installed an ICS build on my phone, a few of my friends asked about face-unlock...but meh. It's buggy and gimmicky and crap, IMO a bit overrated and over-publicized.
I do love the task management with a long press on the home button. Brilliant! Awesome. But it's also hard to overlook the facelift that the settings menus received. That too is very pretty. Then there's the app drawer. I do also love the fact that I see widgets there, now. Also classy. Swiping notifications is cool, too.
Hard to nail down exactly which feature I like best, but these may be listed in an order relatively close to order of importance to me.


I beg to differ. It's way more highly optimised on ICS.
For example, the Market for my Note on ICS is silky smooth compared to this laggy garbage on 2.3

No comments:

Post a Comment